Saturday, July 18, 2009

backbackback~!
recently lots of stuff happened.
things are getting bad.
studies, family and relationship.
shall not elaborate much.
stuff for me to know and for you guys to find out.
glad that i have some of my friends and baby to walk down the hardest path in my life..
with them around is like having hands for you to hold on beside they way you are walking towards..
baby have been around with me for almost everyday!haha!
anyway people around me have been sick because of me!hahah:D
it has h1n1's symptons and didnt went to school for 4 days.
i really dk what to blog anymore.
i will stop blogging about daily life=.=
it will be almost the same everyday.will update more during the 5weeks holiday:)hehe
okay time to sleep already!
goodnight readers!
ILOVEBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment